Wednesday, May 11, 2011

The Wedding of Jenn & Ryan

This was my very FIRST wedding experience as a second shooter.  What can I say? It was SUPER FUN, exciting, heart warming, memorable and surprisingly VERY FULFILLING! I am truly happy to finally accomplish something I used to think I would never have the courage or the skill to do, or even TRY. I still have a lot to learn and I'm looking forward to many, many, MANY more weddings in the future! (I hope). 



































































3 comments:

  1. Nice job! I knew you could/would do it. Just a matter of time. You are a product of what you spend most of your time thinking about. Live your passion and focus on your goal(s). Great, great job, you're on your way......http://www.aysbusinessnetwork.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. these pictures are great! what camera body and lenses are you primarily using? :)

    ReplyDelete