Monday, May 2, 2011

Jenn & Ryan Wedding Sneak Peak

Ok, so I've put off blogging. My excuse? I was busy preparing for 2 weddings. As a 2nd shooter. For the first time. Ok. Not REALLY a good excuse. But in any case, here I am. My mind is spinning with thoughts of what I learned and experienced this past weekend for my first true Wedding Photographer experience. The joy. The hard work. The adrenaline and excitement of the entire day. The astonishment at myself for not feeling nervous. Feeling so happy after the first wedding on Friday that I wasn't even exhausted and felt totally excited to wake up on Saturday and do it all over again. Feeling proud I've accomplished something I used to think I would never have the courage or the skill to do. It was overall a great feeling of fulfillment that I did not expect.

A special thanks to Daniel Hong @ http://www.kyhent.com/ for taking a chance on me and allowing me to help capture 2 BEAUTIFUL weddings! This was a first for Dan as the primary photographer and we happily made a GREAT team! It was a pleasure to help out and the experience I gained was priceless! Thanks Dan!

Once I edit more photos I will DEFINITELY post more! For now here are a few photos of the Friday wedding.









1 comment:

  1. Those pictures are definitely awesome!

    glad to hear you weren't nervous at all! :)

    ReplyDelete