Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Starbucks, Anthropologie & The Danish

I usually get more work done when I'm not at home.  Or so I used to think. I was introduced to a nice little Starbucks (I'm not a Starbucks fan but I do enjoy the free WiFi), on the corner of 9th and 15th.  Directly in front of Chelsea Market.  It's nice when I can get a table near the window.  I LOVE to people watch.  I'm able to quietly observe the happenings outside the window - people crossing the street, cars driving by, buses and billboards - a nice distraction for when I take a small break. 


On monday I found such a spot near my "regular" table, and was able to get some editing done.  Today however, none of my coveted tables were available and I've spent more time looking around at people making noise INSIDE Starbucks than actually doing any work.  Which has delayed my already late start to what I hoped to accomplish today.  I DID however manage to cross 2 things off my list.  I purchased shampoo and exchanged a top at Antropologie. Did I mention I love that store?

So with being distracted and not having all of Friday's wedding photos edited yet, and wanting to have something to post, all I have for today is a simple photo I took on Monday.  While at Starbucks.  Though I purchased the treat much earlier. After my Mexican Sopes for lunch, I went to Madeleine Patisserie la Mason du Macaron.  The miniature apricot danish was simply divine....
   

No comments:

Post a Comment