Monday, October 6, 2014

Monday Randomness | Michelle | Studio Shoot

Monday, Monday...

I decided to post a few shots I took of my lovely friend, Michelle.  I'm not really a fan of studio work, personally - (I LOVE the outdoors and natural light too much), but when Michelle invited me to her studio to help out with a shoot, I was happy to oblige; and took advantage of shooting her after her subject was gone.  Did that sound really harsh - referring to as person as a subject??? Anyhow... studio shoots, NOT my thing.  None the less... we had a great time playing with lighting, drinking wine, calming nerves.  Drinking while working in the studio is ALWAYS permitted (maybe studio work isn't so bad).

THANK YOU, Michelle, for being my model for the evening and more importantly, for being an AWESOME FRIEND.












No comments:

Post a Comment