Monday, September 15, 2014

Isaiah & Catherine | Malibu | Impromptu | Couples Shoot

During the Summer I had the privilege to hang with one of the coolest couples I know - ISAIAH & CATHERINE!! They invited me to tag along with them to  quick trip to Neptune's Net in Malibu, California.  The drive down the PCH was AMAZING - I could finlly enjoy the view (I'm usually driving).  The Clam Chowder there is DIVINE, could do without the seagulls trying to eat our food, but overall a great place for some local sea food and an Ocean view. 

Did I mention I went to Isbell Middle School with Isaiah and I've known him for over 20 years?? Yeah. We're totally old. - Catherine, I haven't seen Isaiah this happy in a long time - THANK YOU for being the BEAUTIFUL person that you are and coming into his life!! We all just love you!! And Isaiah, you're awesome.

After our lunch, we ventured across the PCH, (more like ran-for-our-lives), and then headed down a tricky hike through some rocks to the beach. It was another GORGEOUS DAY, the kind we Californians NEVER get tired of...  Of course I had my camera with me, and when we made it down to the shore, I asked if it would be alright for me to shoot some just-for-fun photos of them.  They were happy to oblige. I LOVE relaxed, impromptu shoots like this, just random, spontaneous, FUN!!

HAPPY MONDAY!!




















No comments:

Post a Comment