Friday, May 23, 2014

Friday Randomness - Street Art Photography

     So... it's friday... a bit late in the day but... just wanted to say hello and share a random photo I shot last week in Downtown Ventura, CA.

     It's so nice to sometimes just walk around a neighborhood friendly feeling area and see what interesting signs, people, dogs, cats, flowers, birds, weirdos you can find.  I LOVE to people watch but taking a random photo of a complete stranger is a bit... strange.  So when I don't have familiar faces to photograph, I see what cool street art is around that catches my eye. I'll have to check out this place one Sunday afternoon for bottomless mimosas, and who doesn't love a good Sunday Brunch??

    Hope everyone has a FUN filled and SAFE weekend!!


No comments:

Post a Comment