Wednesday, March 20, 2013

LOVE Shoot - Tamara & Robin

Hello all my friendly faces!  I'm working on many up-coming, muy exciting developments that I can't wait to share with you!! But until then, I was thinking... what can I post, what can I post??  So... then I remembered I never posted the rest of the awesome Love Shoot of Tamara & Robin!!

Tamara & Robin are a Super kind, giving,  gorgeous adorable couple I've had the pleasure of getting to know a little better in recent months.  They have been happily married for 8 years. Hope you enjoy this super sweet capture of LOVE as much as they enjoyed being the feature of this gorgeous summer afternoon shoot in Brooklyn, NY!



Love Lane

























































     





The end.





No comments:

Post a Comment